Thursday, October 05, 2006


And So it Begins...

Though I actually set this blog up about a week ago, I wanted to make G's Spot official and welcome myself to the wonderful world of blogging. I still don't know exactly what this site will look like or what direction I will take it.

I will probably talk a lot about my teaching experiences good and bad, things happening in Chicago with my friends, my three nieces in California, sports, "The Simpsons," U2, how bad "Saturday Night Live" is these days, my thoughts on the new fall 2006 TV season, pop culture, movie reviews, the upcoming college basketball season, the brilliance of Tom Brady and whatever the hell else I can think of.

I look forward to you, my friends and family, joining me for all or some of the ride and I welcome your comments as G's Spot gets off the ground and becomes the world wide phenomena that I know it can be. Just remember that you can say you knew me when this blog was an unknown, up-and-coming fighter out of the Windy City before I sell the movie rights to Miramax, Matt Damon plays me in the movie and U2 does the soundtrack.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Dr. Overboard and Prof. Evenkeel said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, g. definitely look forward to reading about your exploits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home