Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What Famous Person Is In Deep S%#t This Week?

Kiefer Sutherland: Where was the CTU when he needed them?

After reading about Kiefer Sutherland's DUI arrest on Yahoo! today, and considering that I am reading about one celebrity misstep or another on a daily basis thanks to the Chicago Tribune's "I can read this paper in 10 minutes before I get to my train stop " publication called Redeye, I have decided to inaugurate a new feature titled "What Famous Person Is In Deep S%#t This Week?" Quite frankly, I am concerned that there just isn't enough gossip on my blog (some might say that is a good thing) and I figure between Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Isaiah Washington, Charlie Sheen, Britney Spears and the various members of the Cincinnati Bengals I am good to go.

Though I have to admit I find this a little troubling, there is actually a website - totaldui.com - which features a "Celebrity DUI Spotlight." Believe me, you do not want to be spotlighted on this list. Comprised of a rundown of the recent DUI arrests of various athletes, actors and musicians, this baby reads like Dostoyevski. Honorary mention this week goes to current PETA punching bag Michael Vick, the NFL player whose indictment on dog fighting charges by the state of Virginia came on just the right week to avoid being featured on my blog. Can't wait to see if Whoopi comes out and defends him again on "The View."

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Shoes said...

"Where was CTU when he needed them?" HA!!

I just wished he would have said: "Officer, if you don't let me go right now, THOUSANDS of people are going to DIE!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home